Financial advisor


Buildings and Contents Insurance 
You can select Buildings, Contents or a combination of the two. You may also add further benefits like legal expenses insurance. Emergency Assistance cover is automatically included, as is Standard Accidental Damage cover. 
Buildings Insurance can cover your home in the event of Fire, Flood, Storm, Subsidence and other similar causes. Contents Insurance can cover the contents in your home against the loss or damage by fire, flood, storm or theft, escape of water or other similar causes. 
how can we help you?

Contact the team at MJS Mortgages for further information or a FREE Initial Consultation.

Amazing, Kate is extremely professional, always happy to help us and always gets great mortgage deals.

Luis & Nela Santos da Costa July 2018

Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.